Club Penguin Burg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Club Penguin Burg

The Club Penguin ice burg forums by Yinyang15

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ice burg Rules 1.2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin

Number of posts : 1
Ice burg Rules 1.2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ice burg Rules 1.2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-22

Ice burg Rules 1.2 Empty
PostSubject: Ice burg Rules 1.2   Ice burg Rules 1.2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 5:32 pm

NOTE: If any posts are made by a person named "Admin" like this, that is me.

The rules of the Club Penguin Ice Burg are:

1. No swearing/cussing. Saying, "Bad Words" will get you in major trouble here. We have younger players that shouldn't be influenced by these words.I have many words auto-censored to say this "Please report me for swearing". If you see that in a post, report it to me ASAP

2.No flaming. That is basically fighting, and like other places, if you fight back here, you will get in trouble. Do not be rude

3. No Hacking Discussion. Hacking will not be allowed here, you will be banned if you use or promote it. This means don't talk about hacks, how you've hacked, or links to sites that teach hacking even in signatures. If you do hack, you can join, but NO discussion of hacking.

4.No Adult Material. No showing of adult content or material. Simple as that (This includes no talk of sex, drug abuse, etc.). You will be permanently banned.

5. Do not spam. Spamming here is considered posting twice within 5-10 minutes. If you post in a thread, you may NOT post again until someone else has posted after your post

6.Do not advertise. Advertising can be provided with your signature, and on your page.

7.Do not bump up old threads. Do not post in threads that haven't been posted in 25-30 days unless you truly have something to contribute

8.Do not post in hard to read colors such as Black, or any color that doesn't fit the theme.

9.Posts must be 25 characters long at LEAST. Otherwise it is considered spam

10. Report people if needed. Click this button on a post Ice burg Rules 1.2 Icon_report

11. You may request a group to be created, so if you want to make a group, PM me. If it's appropriate and it is your first group, i will create it.

NOTE: If a name is orange, that means they are part of the group "Bad Penguins". No one may join, but if you've been banned on here, i will add you to the group. So people who have been banned appear orange
NOTE: Anyone of the color Blue is an administrator/moderator. Anyone of the color Green is a Trainee Moderator

Since this thread is locked, if you have a suggestion or question, go to these threads
Suggestions
Questions
Back to top Go down
https://cpiceburg.board-directory.net

Ice burg Rules 1.2
Page 1 of 1